Thursday 12 September 2013

WHAT BOTH THE RICH AND POOR TEACH THEIR CHILDREN

"My poor dad taught me the traditional route of getting an education and then a safe “secure” job, but I learned that wasn’t the path to wealth, in fact it seemed to produce the opposite. My rich dad on the other hand, taught me that to be rich, you must first understand how money works - leveraging it to mitigate risk and maximize profit.
I was blessed with the opportunity to learn the rules of money early in my life - from my Rich Dad. Millions have read my account of growing up with both a rich dad and a poor dad in my book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" (now regarded as the #1 bestselling personal finance book of-all-time) and have begun their journey toward being financially independent.
Since writing "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" in 1997, I realized the cause of so much suffering was due to a lack of financial education.  Many people have read the book and changed the way they think about money, but not everyone has been able to make lasting change and apply these principles over time. For this reason, I’ve developed another level of support and education. I’ve formed a team of experts to show you how to make money independent of a paycheck. I call these experts my Rich Dad Coaches and they will help you make lasting change in life."
Robert Kiyosaki, Author of New York Times Bestseller, Rich Dad Poor Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment