Thursday 26 September 2013

PROPHECY WATCH



PROPHECY WATCH 

YOUTH FULL OF HOLY PASSION
There is a sound going forth from heaven, says the Lord. I am calling from the north and the south and the east and the west. They're going to move, they're going to change universities to come to these command posts. They're going to change jobs. I'm going to bring the 18, 19, 20, 21 year olds, and they're going to mentor the generation under them. And then the high schoolers are going to mentor the generations under them.

And I would say, these youth are going to put the adults to shame. Because they re going to be full of holy passion, a fiery passion for the Lord. So the Lord says, get ready for I have said many things over the church, and I have made many promises. With some of you, hope deferred has made the heart grow sick. But I have found the way for the church and for this youth, says the Lord. And the Lord says, there is going to be a day when there are as many youth as adults in these command post churches, for I am going to move--I would not pass you by.
And the Lord says I'm going to put the gift of evangelism in the youth of these churches. I'm going to cause them to bring souls, and souls and souls. They're going to invade the high school campuses. They're going to invade the universities of their cities.
And the Lord says, I am calling for an invasion from these churches, from my command posts. And the Lord says get ready, get ready, get ready, for it begins today.




‘’The Lord says to Nigeria, I have given you a missionary spirit and I am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you. But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation. The Lord says I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria that men will say it is impossible, but I say with God things are possible. There is going to be a revival in the universities and this revival will be of a large magnitude that the revival in the universities will affect the secondary and primary schools. And God will change Nigeria to the next generation and the Lord says ‘’the unity of the leaders is coming. It is going to uproot and dethrone the occult, for I am going to overthrow the occult spirit. And I am going to use Nigerians to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continents’’
(2002 – God’s word to Nigeria – Dr. Cindy Jacobs)


2013: DOMINION CITY CAMP MEETING, LAGOS, NIGERIA – Rev David Ogbueli
“The finishing generation that will fulfill all the prophetic word of God over this nation. These age 30’s down; these young men in the campuses, secondary schools, serving in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), filling the industries of the nation. God has a huge purpose for your life”.

THE RISE OF THE GENERATION Y
A fresh generation of Africans is rising that will transform Africa. They are the Generation Y; people born in 1980 to date. They are part of the 600 million youths presently living on the African continent whose age is below 30. This is Africa’s breakthrough generation.
Dr. Victor King
CEO: Arise Africa Foundation
Co-founder: Under30ceoafrica

1983: BREAKENHURST CONFERENCE, LIMURU, KENYA
The event here was at the Sharing Of Ministries Abroad (SOMA) Evangelical Conference which attracted several Evangelical Bishops and Church leaders from all over the world.
“Africa, I can see the face of Jesus on you, His glory and His radiance. Thus saith the Lord to Africa; though you have been called dark up till now, you shall no longer be called dark, for out of you shall come great light that shall shine to the uttermost parts of the earth”.

1983: FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN’S FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL       (FGBMFI), PORTHACOURT, NIGERIA
Pa S.G Elton spoke prophetically concerning two key African nations saying:
“Africa is like a gun pointed down; its nuzzle is South Africa. Its trigger is Nigeria. Days will come when apartheid (then at its peak in South Africa) will be removed from South Africa. The trigger of the gun of Africa (Nigeria) would begin to fire for God’s purposes.

(2002) – GOD’S WORD TO NIGERIA– Dr. Cindy Jacobs)

 ‘’The Lord says to Nigeria, I have given you a missionary spirit and I am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you. But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation. The Lord says I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria that men will say it is impossible, but I say with God things are possible. There is going to be a revival in the universities and this revival will be of a large magnitude that the revival in the universities will affect the secondary and primary schools. And God will change Nigeria to the next generation and the Lord says ‘’the unity of the leaders is coming. It is going to uproot and dethrone the occult, for I am going to overthrow the occult spirit. And I am going to use Nigerians to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continents’’

Junior DeSouza – January 10, 2008.
The days are coming when the New Nigeria will materialize. God will wipe away her shame, cut away her reproach and make her the glory of Africa.
The Lord says, “Watch the flower, watch as I tend this flower; making her the most beautiful in all the meadows of Africa. Have I not set my hand upon her? Is she not mine? You will see the glory of Nigeria as I visit my people there”.
  
AFRICAN YOUTHS, CATCH AND RUN WITH MY FIRE
Where are the youths?
The Church should begin to raise the youths to hand over to.
A church without youths is a dying Church.
Where are the youths? Raise solid youths
The youths in West Africa, sit not tight.
Go out and salvage your brothers, to the North, East, and South.
Go out, for my time has come and the die is cast.
I have come to equip you for quicker service.
I am releasing a spirit of anger, aggression and fire upon you.
You will be like fire released to engulf that which must be burnt down.
I am releasing you like dynamites. It’s a new season for you.

POWER HAS CHANGED HANDS
Africa is a dazzling star. It is because of her function in the Globe.
She has a great function in the world. There is a shift; a change of power block to Africa.
The tide has change. Pray against African that are wolves.
Africans are judging their own cases now, handling their own affairs.
Many people have peeped into the destiny of Africa and will seek to identify with her.
Shalom to Africa. May the peace of God rest in Africa.

I am strengthening you to take care of Africa.
Be not weary for it is a new dawn for Africa.
Church, arise and thresh! I have put in your hands sickles for the great harvest.
You will plunder the kingdom of your adversary

NIGERIA, BE AN EXAMPLE
Nigeria, I have put on your shoulders the burden for the rest of the African Nations.
Be the light of Africa, for with you, I will change the darkness.
No darkness will be able to comprehend you. I will send you to the dark places where by your appearance; the light will illuminate every darkness. Shine as light and do not allow anything to cover you. Shine, that by your brightness, darkness will be dispelled over the other nations of Africa.
Let Nigeria not fail in her role as the one taking the lead in Africa spiritually, politically, economically, and otherwise.

AFRICA, THE HOPE OF THE WORLD
Pray earnestly for Africa. That Africa will not fail in this season.
She will be an epitome of excellence to the world because I will use her to turn around the face of the world. As a weakling, to confound the strong. As a foolish thing to confound and challenge the wise.


CHURCH, NUTURE AFRICA
There is a new plant springing up in the dry places of Africa.
A green plant shooting out in the areas that were formerly thought to be dry.
I will give life and cause the dry places of Africa to receive water.
Carry Africa like a new born baby and cuddle her. Breast feed her.
Choose the food for Africa that she will not be malnourished.
Dedicate her afresh to God and invoke the will of God upon her.

(culled from “AFRICA’S TIME OF RECOVERY” – Rev Mosy Madugba)

Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God
(Psalms 68:31) – This is the Africa mandate.

No comments:

Post a Comment