Thursday 12 September 2013

GOD'S WORD TO NIGERIA


 


‘’The Lord says to Nigeria, I have given you a missionary spirit and I am surely going to change the nations of the earth through you. But now I will give you the anointing to change your nation. The Lord says I am going to begin to unravel the corrupt system in Nigeria that men will say it is impossible, but I say with God things are possible. There is going to be a revival in the universities and this revival will be of a large magnitude that the revival in the universities will affect the secondary and primary schools. And God will change Nigeria to the next generation and the Lord says ‘’the unity of the leaders is coming. It is going to uproot and dethrone the occult, for I am going to overthrow the occult spirit. And I am going to use Nigerians to heal the rest of Africa because what happens in Nigeria will affect the whole continents’’
(2002 – God’s word to Nigeria – Dr. Cindy Jacobs)
 
This prophetic word from God through Dr. Cindy Jacobs reveals God's intent for Nigeria to align the continent of Africa to play her role in Global reformation. Read this prophetic words prayerfully and thoughtfully. It's time to establish God's Kingdom (values, norms, patterns and power) in all sectors.

1 comment: